Ebru Şallı (born 15 January 1977 in Istanbul) is a television personality, model, businesswoman, author, actress, and former beauty pageant titleholder from Turkey.
Ebru Şallı was born in Istanbul in 1977. She graduated from Nişantaşı Kız Lisesi a year after she was crowned the Queen of Turkey 1995. Following the beauty pageant, she starred in several television series. Up to 2014, Ebru Şallı has created 7 instructional DVDs for fitness and pilates, the first of which sold over 55,000 units. She also authored numerous pieces on homemaking and pilates, and made dozens of television appearances. Şallı released four books under the Alfa publishing imprint, Hamilelikte Güzel ve Sağlıklı Kalmak (2008), Besleyici ve Lezzetli Çocuk Yemekleri: Ebru Şallı (2009), Ebru’nun Doğal Güzellik Sırları (2009), and Ebru’nun Mutfağından (2011). She launched her online shopping website, Ebru Şallı Store, in 2012.
- Ebru Şallı ile Pilates
- Ebru Şallı ile Pilates 2
- Ebru Şallı ile Hamilelikte Pilates
- Selülit Savar
- Ebru Şallı ile 21 Günde Yağlarınızdan Kurtulun
- Ebru Şallı ile Karınsavar
- Yogalates (2014)
|1995||Gölge Çiçeği||Guest appearance|
|2006–2007||Ebru’nun Mutfağı||Host||TV Show|
- Hamilelikte Güzel ve Sağlıklı Kalmak (15 December 2008)
- Besleyici ve Lezzetli Çocuk Yemekleri: Ebru Şallı (19 January 2009)
- Ebru’nun Doğal Güzellik Sırları (11 June 2009)
- Ebru’nun Mutfağından (20 April 2011)