György Grozer (born 27 November 1984) is a German volleyball player of Hungarian origins, a member of Germany men’s national volleyball team and Korean club Samsung Bluefangs, a gold medalist of the European League 2009, a bronze medalist of the World Championship 2014, double German Champion (2009, 2010), Polish Champion (2012), Russian Champion (2013).
Grozer was born in Budapest, Hungary. His father György Gronzer Senior is a former volleyball player and coach. His wife Violetta is Polish. They have two daughters – Leana (born 2007) and Loreen (born 2010).
In 2012 signed contract with Russian club Belogorie Belgorod.
In 2014 played at World Championship 2014 held in Poland. Germany won the match for the bronze medal with France.
CEV Champions League
- 2013/2014 – with Belogorie Belgorod
- 2011/2012 – with Asseco Resovia Rzeszów
- 2008/2009 German Championship, with VfB Friedrichshafen
- 2009/2010 German Championship, with VfB Friedrichshafen
- 2010/2011 Polish Championship, with Asseco Resovia Rzeszów
- 2011/2012 Polish Championship, with Asseco Resovia Rzeszów
- 2012/2013 Russian Championship, with Belogorie Belgorod
- 2009 European League
- 2014 FIVB World Championship
- 2008 European League – Best Scorer
- 2009 European League – Best Blocker
- 2010 German Volleyball Player of the Year
- 2011 German Volleyball Player of the Year
- 2012 German Volleyball Player of the Year
- 2012 Polish Championship – Most Valuable Player
- 2012 Memorial of Hubert Jerzy Wagner – Best Server
- 2013 German Volleyball Player of the Year
- 2014 German Volleyball Player of the Year